Collaboration Helps Businesses Thrive thru Disruption
Mark learned about the power of collaboration firsthand when he had to become his own general contractor to rebuild his Brooklyn home when a fire destroyed it six days after he and his wife moved in. He believes we are moving into a new era of collaborative, conscious and sustainable business where businesses can work together to be the drivers of positive social change in the world.
So if you want to know:
- The importance of learning how to ask for help
- Why you need a synergistic leadership team on which each person understands their purpose and the purpose of their fellow leaders
- How important changes in your life often come from something, like the COVID-19 pandemic, that, at first, seems tragic and disruptive
- What it means to be a conscious leader and the success principles a conscious leader needs
- How and why to create a culture of opportunity
About Lois Sonstegard, PhD:
Working with business leaders for more than 30 years, Lois has learned that successful leaders have a passion to leave a meaningful legacy. Leaders often ask: When does one begin to think about legacy? Is there a “best” approach? Is there a process or steps one should follow?
Lois is dedicated not only to developing leaders but to helping them build a meaningful legacy. Learn more about how Lois can help your organization with Leadership Consulting and Executive Coaching:
This podcast episode is now available. You can find the link to listen on your preferred podcast service here.
Thanks for Tuning In!